- grow up. (maybe).
- get a cat.
- figure out what i’m going to do with my life. (maybe).
- take good care of my cat.
- get a part-time job. (hopefully at customs at the airport).
- understand what it means to commit.
- spend time patting my cat.
- make mix CDs for people.
- enjoy studying and researching in my honours year.
- become a gospel-centred person.
- pray more than i talk to my friends.
- submit more to God’s word whenever i read it or hear it.
- make the most of opportunities to preach the gospel.
you consider their grief and take it in hand.
The victims commit themselves to you;
you are the helper of the fatherless.
- Psalm 10:14"
- Jesus is coming. This isn’t the time to get comfortable, but it’s time to get radical and really offer my life as a living sacrifice.
- I need to become completely and utterly convinced that the kingdom of God is a REALITY, along with salvation in the gospel. And when I put my confidence in what Jesus says, there will be no fear holding me back in giving up whatever for Christ’s sake… - This is what it means to live with the eyes of faith :D
- There is nothing I can do to impress God, because He is already pleased with me because of what Jesus has done for my sake on the cross
- Whatever service I sacrifice to God, what is most important to Him is that I have a pure and joyful heart (as opposed to God being concerned about my successes/failures/outcomes).
- I’ve been really challenged to seriously love my Christian friends, to care about their growth, godliness and their ministry, instead of just having a good time with them. I want to pray regularly for my brothers and sisters in Christ and continue to talk to them for the purpose of encouraging them in their faith.
- I need to suit up in the armour of God to fight in this spiritual war every single day.
- The importance of memorising particular verses to quote against Satan’s lies and attacks.
- Placing my confidence each day in the gospel.
CAT in the window! (Taken with Instagram)
— James 5:1-3
Love these sisters! God’s great :)
Love our committee Prayer Bear! | #aces #joyfulblessings #thankyoulord (Taken with Instagram)
reflections of a christian 'hipster' #2: the problem with originality
Before I’d like to start, I’d like to make an apology for calling engineers...
how will you and i finish this race?
Earlier this afternoon, I was meeting up with a brother, P, just to hang and chat and sort out a rough plan of...
“Hard To Say I’m Sorry” | Chicago | Chicago 16 (1982)
-I remember this song playing on an oldies station in the car on the way to school as a...